INDIANAPOLIS – University of Indianapolis graduate point guard Jimmy King has been named the Great Lakes Valley Conference Player of the Week in men’s basketball, it was announced by the league office Monday.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Jimmy King, Indianapolis
Gr., G, Indianapolis, Indiana
Major: Business Administration and Management
Team Result: W, 96-91 vs. McKendree; W, 88-76 at No. 24 Southern Indiana
- Averaged 21.5 points, 10.5 assists, and 5.0 rebounds in a pair of GLVC wins last week
- Ended the week shooting 64 percent from the field on 16-of-25 shooting
- Netted 28 points on 10-of-15 shooting (.667) to go with 12 assists and five rebounds and a steal in win against McKendree
- Finished with a 6-of-10 effort (.600) for 15 points, while adding nine assists and five rebounds against the 24th-ranked Screaming Eagles.
- Earns second career Player of the Week award (2/4/19)
- Last Indianapolis Player of the Week: Jimmy King (2/4/19)