FINAL: RV/24 Iowa 75, Northwestern 62
- Tonight was Iowa’s third true road win of the season and fifth win away from Iowa City, tying Michigan State for the most in the Big Ten.
- Iowa has won six of its last eight contests, dating back to Dec. 9.
- Iowa won its fourth straight game over Northwestern. Tonight was the only regular season meeting between Iowa and Northwestern.
- Big Ten leading scorer Luka Garza led all scorers with 27 points. He scored Iowa’s first 10 points of the game and netted 14 straight points in the second half.
- After missing the last two games due to injury, CJ Fredrick returned to action tonight. He tallied 11 points and equaled a personal best with five assists.
- Iowa made 10 3-pointers tonight marking the seventh game this season that the Hawkeyes drained 10 or more triples.
Iowa returns to home court on Friday, hosting No. 19/20 Michigan (11-5, 2-3). Tipoff is set for 8 p.m. (CT) on Mediacom Court at Carver-Hawkeye Arena.