No. 20 Hoosiers Host Wisconsin On Breast Cancer Awareness Night
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – No. 20 Indiana hosts Wisconsin on Thursday night in the annual Breast Cancer Awareness game. Tipoff is set for 7 p.m. ET inside Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall.
- 20/23 INDIANA (16-5, 6-3 B1G) VS. WISCONSIN (10-10, 2-7 B1G)
Thursday, January 30, 2020 • 7 p.m. ET
Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall • Bloomington, Ind.
Live Stats: Statbroadcast
Promotions: Breast Cancer Awareness Game – fans who wear pink will receive $4 admission at the door
ABOUT THE COACHES
|Teri Moren||Johnathan Tsipis|
|Career Record: 318-201 (17th Season)||Career Record: 131-100 (7th Season)|
|Indiana Record: 119-71 (6th Season)||Wisconsin Record: 42-66 (4th Season)|
ABOUT THE BADGERS
Wisconsin is coming off a tough loss against Nebraska, 72-71, on Saturday. Prior to that, they snapped a four-game skid with a 72-62 win over Minnesota and their only other Big Ten win came when they defeated Penn State on Jan. 4. Sophomore forward Imani Lewis leads the way with 15.5 points and 9.0 rebounds while Abby Laszewski adds 11.3 points and 6.8 rebounds per game. As a team, the Badgers average 65.3 points per game and shoot 41.1 percent.
Indiana leads 49-23
1/13/19 – W, 75-68 (Madison, Wis.)
- The Hoosiers are coming off back-to-back wins, most recently a 65-52 win over Minnesota on Monday night at the Hall.
- Against the Gophers, sophomore guard Grace Berger scored her first career double-double with career-highs with 25 points and 11 rebounds. The Louisville, Ky. native went 10-for-13 from the floor in the effort and 5-for-6 at the line.
- Berger is leading the way for IU this season, averaging 13.8 points per game. Three others are in double figures as well including redshirt junior Ali Patberg (13.2 ppg., 4.8 apg.), freshman forward Mackenzie Holmes (11.8 ppg.) and junior guard Jaelynn Penn (10.3 ppg.).
- Indiana’s defense held its fourth Big Ten opponent in Minnesota to under 52 points in Monday’s win at home. This season, IU has held 14 opponents to under 60 points this season.
The Hoosiers travel to West Lafayette to take on Purdue in the annual Barn Burner Trophy game. Tipoff on Monday, February 3 is set for 6 p.m. ET on Big Ten Network.