Final Score: Iowa 77, Ohio State 68
- The Hawkeyes have won 31 consecutive home games, ranking second in the country behind Baylor (49).
- Head coach Lisa Bluder won her 200th Big Ten game, making her the second women’s basketball coach to reach the conference milestone. Rutger’s head coach Vivian Stringer was the first (Nov. 13, 2018).
- Iowa’s 77-68 win over the Buckeyes makes the Hawkeyes’ fourth consecutive win following a halftime deficit.
- Three Hawkeyes scored in double figures, including senior Kathleen Doyle (26), senior Makenzie Meyer (19) and sophomore Monika Czinano (12).
- The last 17 points of the game were scored by the three seniors, including 13 of senior Makenzie Meyer’s 19 points.
Up Next: Iowa hosts Michigan State at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Mediacom Court on Sun., Jan. 26. Tip-off is set for 3 p.m. (CT), and the game will be broadcast on BTN. Sloane Martin and Vera Jones are on the call. Former Hawkeye Megan Gustafson’s jersey number will be retired following the game.