- Adams (15-3): Chuck Worsham’s six points were not enough for the No. 8 (Class 4A) Eagles in their 73-68 loss at Michigan City.
- Northridge (13-5): Carter Stoltzfus had four points in the Raiders’ 49-43 win at Jimtown.
- Marian (12-4): Michael Baughman recorded six points in the No. 7 (Class 3A) Knights’ 74-44 win over Elkhart Memorial.
- Saint Joseph (12-4): Jack Futa poured in 16 points for the No. 9 (Class 3A) Indians in a 59-42 win over New Prairie.
- NorthWood (12-4): Jamarr Jackson accounted for eight points in the Panthers’ 47-25 win over Concord.
- Washington (11-8): Jylen Petty racked up 12 points for the Panthers in their 56-49 win over Mishawaka.
- Glenn (13-5): Khori Barker recorded 10 points for the Falcons in their 68-52-loss to Adams.
Elkhart Memorial (10-8): Darjon Lewis wound up with six points for the Chargers against Marian.
Jimtown (12-6): Brayden Rice chipped in 10 points for the Jimmies against Northridge.
Riley (10-7): Dayvion Anderson netted 17 points in the Wildcats’ 55-52 win over Penn.
Warsaw (10-6): Luke Adamiec had 20 points in the Tigers’ 59-46 loss to Elkhart Memorial.
Wawasee (11-6): Ethan Hardy came up with 13 points in the Warriors’ 73-36 loss to Northridge.
Clay (3-13): Christian Love’s 15 points helped the Colonials snap a 12-game losing skid with a 71-32 decision over Bremen.
Goshen (9-7): Zack Barker accounted for 14 points in the RedHawks’ 44-27 win over Plymouth.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bremen (4-12): Connor Hundt mustered two points for the Lions against Clay.
Concord (1-13): Zaden Koltookian amassed 10 points for the Minutemen against NorthWood.
Elkhart Central (6-9): Akita Walker registered six points in the Blazers’ 56-54 loss at Jimtown.
Mishawaka (7-8): Nick Hoopingarner scored 14 points for the Cavemen against Washington.
New Prairie (9-8): Braydon Flagg ended with 20 points for the Cougars against Saint Joseph.
Penn (7-9): Carter Hickey’s five points were not enough for the Kingsmen against Riley.
Plymouth (6-13): Easton Strain tallied 18 points in the Pilgrims’ 67-42 loss to No. 6 (Class 2A) Westview.
ON THE HORIZON
Adams (15-3) at Saint Joseph (12-4) (Tuesday): The Eagles have won six of the previous 10 contests with Saint Joseph.
Jimtown (12-6) at Marian (12-4) (Tuesday): The Jimmies will try to snap an 11-game losing skid to Marian.
Lakeland (6-11) at Goshen (9-7) (Tuesday): The RedHawks have taken four of the last five meetings against Lakeland.
New Prairie (9-8) at Mishawaka (7-8) (Tuesday): The Cougars have dropped eight of the previous 10 matchups with Mishawaka.
Washington (11-8) at Riley (10-7) (Tuesday): The Wildcats have claimed five of the last seven games against Washington.